Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Updates


Dear Blog:

Don't feel lonely. I haven't forgotten you.

I just haven't been writing on you as much as I have been on Facebook. Don't be jealous, it's just that Facebook is faster. And cooler. And everyone is using it... Okay, okay.... Stop making that face at me and I promise to stop insulting you.

Here is what has been happening...

1.Newsletter for the group is finally up!
http://writearoundthebloc.webs.com/octobersnewsletter2012.htm   2. RadRevolution published a new article of mine called, "What's in Your Purse?" I know, I know. That's a scary title. :-)   3. I spoke recently at a teen girls event last month and it was amazing! Never knew that speaking could make you so nervous the night before, and then fly by so quickly when it is your turn to talk.
4. I started a new job as an English Teacher. So for now, it is a lot of editing papers and looking forward to a full summer of having nothing to do but write. So now, those novels are going to get finished! :-) Everyone else will be getting a tan and I will be getting the "computer glow" as I feverishly type the summer months away!   That's all I have for now dear blog. Until then, keep wishing that you were facebook.   Sincerely, Lydia R. Collins

No comments: